Project for 7th sem Mechanical Engineering

i am in seventh sem mechanical ,as v hav project nxt sem i don knw to select a topic on wat to work.cud u guys help me out ???

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi dvsiddharth, welcome to the forum !
    I would suggest, choose a topic in your area of interest ! Don't go for complicated ones ! If you need any help in project work, ask the questions here ! I'm sure you will get reply !!
  • ravi9200
    ravi9200
    Respected sir
    i am in seventh semester mechanical engineering student,as we have project next sem i don't know to select a topic on what to work.could u guys help me out ???
    thank you.......

Ravi sharma
  • ravi9200
    ravi9200
    automobile field.or in mechanical robotics field.............
  • ravi9200
    ravi9200
    in automobile field or in mechanical robotics field....................
  • Surjit Krishna Behera
    Surjit Krishna Behera
    I want a project help and guidance on the topic 'hydrogen powered vehicles'

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hackers have mounted an attack on the Large Hadron Collider, raising concerns about the security of the biggest experiment in the world as it passes an important new milestone. The...
hi, I need you to plz give me final year project ideas related to Communication Systems, Networking, GSM, WiMAX, VoIP, 3G Technologies or Wireless Sensor Networks. Thanx in advance.
News Source: - [ September 12, 2008] Integrated circuit is 50 years old today | News | Custom PC It’s half a century since the first integrated circuit was demonstrated...
Hi Guys, I've came across this blog which discuss a lot about PCB Layout Design Consideration. Topics: Stray Capacitance High Frequency Input Current Path PCB Components: Via Hole PCB Components:...
😁😒 hi friends, i need an idea about my final year project. plz reply.