Project based on electronic and communication equipment

I need to submit a project based on electronic and communication equipment hence I need help of u my friends. Please say me how do this projects and your ideas.
Thanking u

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Better you try a microprocessor or VLSI related project. This will also help you in your Masters if you plan for further studies.

Like in our days, we created a VLSI based stepper motor with varying speed. The speed of the motor was controlled using a code written in VHDL language. There are plenty of small projects like this. The good thing is that they do not take too much of time. You only need to write some 50 lines code and embed the components on a PCB.

Or else go for some image processing project using MATLAB. That's trending these days.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

very good morning.!! I am Manisha Arora. I am pursuing B. Tech. now a days, I m studying and searching for any interesting minor and major projects for my 4th...
I have completed my b e in electronics and telecommunication
My self jigar shah. Studying automobile engineering at K.J.Faculty of Engineering and technology .
This is akshit. I completed B.tech in ECE stream.
brief : masters in mech engg and some research work for PhD in IIT bombay..left incomplete