Project based on analog & digital electronics

hai i am from india and presently in mumbai university in electronic branch 3rd sem.looking for a project which is easy and has application of both analog and digital electronics.suggestions are most welcome.hoping for help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm! What topics have you thought so far? We all hope you are not looking for ready-made stuff; because we don't help with homework 😀

Browse this section for ideas - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nikhil3298
    nikhil3298
    bro i look this thread as a basic building block and want to make it by myself..........
    i am looking for a project which is simple and if u know a device which has resistance,capacitanceand all the things.bjt,fet which is like a mini project and is not hard i mean for begginers.
    i just need an idea
    please help me out guys

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Team Asymptote '09 writes... MIT TECH FORUM ASYMPTOTE ‘09 MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI CHENNAI – 600044 ASYMPTOTE’ 09 Tech Tends to Infinity… ​ From January 9 to...
1Driving Optical Network Evolution 2 Quadrics Interconnection Network 3 Quantum Information Technology 4 PON Topologies (passive optical network) 5 Inverse Multiplexing 6 Unicode And Multilingual Computing 7 Resilient Packet Ring...
Hi All, All those CEans who are from Bangalore and have interest in software/IT field,Please do reply here along with your brief introduction(including technologies you have worked on or your...
How to get hosting & what are the requirements i need?
i know what are foreground processes and back ground processes and daemons specifically being back ground processes. So what distinguishes a normal back ground process to a daemon process?