Programing With C/C++!

I have Programing course this year and I must learn c and c++.Please tell me websites and if you have send me source about c and c++!

Replies

• rajesh_s
    rajesh_s
    heyy for programming in ' C ' ,book by yaswant kanethkar is best,simple and easy to understand ..u can download book using

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Guys, please don't post pirated stuffs here... 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I would like to make a variable resistance controlled by voltage in order to get variable resistance for gain. I want the resistance change to be linear with the...
I realized that most of the engineering news that we discuss or cover through various channels here on CrazyEngineers are either from the West or from the Eastern countries. I...
I was looking at the biggest ships in the world and stumbled upon RMS Queen Mary 2, MS Oasis of the Seas and many other ships. Ship building is one...
Let's start building groups again. All CEans who've been recruited in TCS either through walk-ins or campus recruitments, please unite here. Let's form a group of all TCS joiners. Starting...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Infosys. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect...