Program to check that the string you enter at runtime is a valid variable declaration

๐Ÿ˜›Hi! friends. this is a mind buster question for you,but it is very very urgent to answer this question as soon as possible, so this is a question :-

๐Ÿ˜•write a c /c++ program to check that the string you enter at runtime is a valid variable declaration like if a write "int" as a input than message will appear like"valid declaration",this programs also supports all possible combination like"unsigned int","long" and other combination.

Please write a program and send it fast.๐Ÿ˜

Thank you for your help. ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    Re: Program to check that the string you enter at runtime is a valid variable declara

The solution to the problem is a parser which parse the string and gives the output as valid or invalid identifier. You can use tools like Lex to write such parser. Lex is a Parser Generator tool. For more details on Lex see thread #-Link-Snipped-#

-Pradeep

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anybody help in getting what does sun SPOT technology mean ??๐Ÿ˜‰
hello crazy engineers! I want to know complete functioning of an auto. engine(including videos). please suggest me some good source. (consider me as a begginer in automotive field)
hi friends i'm a 2/4 mechanical engineer i need a small project of my level please kindly help me.........!!โ€‹
can we supply power in both side at same time in one transmission line?
hey everybody.. time to go crazy...