Profile Field Update: A Drop Down Selection List For Engineering Disciplines

CEans,

We have implemented a drop-down list for the engineering disciplines. We have made it mandatory for all our members to update the engineering discipline in their profiles.

Please take a moment to update your profile by clicking on following link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Everyone with updated profile will be able to see a new tab added to their profile page. We plan to add more profile fields in coming days.

[​IMG]

Discuss this announcement in following thread on CE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...n-selection-list-engineering-disciplines.html Discuss in this thread.
There are many detailed descriptions of Scrum and Agile available online, this is just concise introduction of Agile methodology Scrum which I am currently working on in my new project....
hello friends could any one download the following IEEE papers and upload it to me, if u have IEEE membership. or go to link IEEE Xplore - Sign In 2)...
infinite rotation of energy cycle produce leet energ non ending soonest
Tata DoCoMo will be the first private telecom operator in India to introduce the much awaited 3G services in India. The service will be launched on November 5 this year....