Profile Evaluation for MS in CS FALL 2016!

URGENT!!!!! Guys need your help.
Could you please evaluate my profile for an MS in Comp science for fall 2016? GRE - 298,Toefl - 93, UG - BE in Information Sc & Engg - 74.69%, 2 yrs experience at Oracle as software Engineer in developing applications using SQL, PL/SQL languages and other frontend web technologies, published one paper in an international journal, one project in UG and 4 projects at workplace.one project in UG and 4 projects at workplace.
What are the chances for the following colleges 1. UTD 2. UTA 3. RIT 4. NJIT 5. SJSU 6. IIT chicago 7. CSU - LB 8. SDSU 9. NEU 10. Oklahoma state univ.
PLEASE REPLY ASAP.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# of MentorBuddy to address your query.
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# You have a pretty good profile for MS in CS for the mentioned universities. I would suggest not to apply for NJIT as it has no future prospects. IIT Chicago, CSU - LB, SJSU should be a safe bet, RIT as well, but it is expensive. Rest I'm not really sure. If you need any help with connecting to students from these universities, do let me know!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese live program ‘Morning News’, has a new trainee anchor giving live weather reports. Only what makes this, a smashing news world over is the detail, that it is in...
The Romanian Company, Arca Space has recently launched its newest, “Arcaboard” which has already gained immense popularity as it enables one to actually hover in the air for up to...
How many times can we take up the IES examination
A research group of the Chemical Biology Department of Cornell University has recently devised an efficient water purification technology that uses a derived material found in a polymer containing Febreze,...
Shreya Dalela is a graduate of Electrical, Electronics and Communications engineering from NIT Silchar (Assam). Always enterprising, she has a number of internships to her name with companies like Delhi...