Professional Building through knowledge sharing

Dear all,
hello,
i am Amaid originally from Pakistan but working in Qatar as a Structural Design Engineer.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello pal

Welcome to CE pal
  • Amaid Jafri
    Amaid Jafri
    thanks Jeffrey, it seems really a nice website
    can i post my question for general discussion here as well 😀
    just new dont konw how to use so asking 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Click the community segment there are a list of subject topics there you can post your questions there
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome Amaid.
    If the structure is related to Civil Engineering post under that category. Otherwise under Mechanical and allied Engineering. If it is way off the admin will relocate the thread.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. It's a pleasure to have you with us. If you need any help using the site, please post it here. We'll be happy to help you.
  • Amaid Jafri
    Amaid Jafri
    hey Guys,
    i am so honored to join this group too, its really wonderful to receive such reception, thanks u all i will see and post it, and yes my question is related to structures

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey frndss please answer can I transfer my college after completion of my 2nd year in engineering ? both the colleges are of same Pune university ! my present college...
on which factor/factors does the Drift current in semiconductor depends? electric field or carrier concentration gradient or both?
Anyone have knowledge about"development of a sensory based motion planner for a robot" (state of the art)
Hi! Me new here. Have a centrifugal fan (Boiler ID) of 120,000 m3/Hr capacity, handling a max of 80,000 m3/Hr of Boiler flue gases. Fan discharges max head 2.3 kpa...
hi 😉 im student at faculty of engineering at Minia University in Egypt at computer and systems engineering department