wvalentine
wvalentine
Branch Unspecified
19 Jul 2006

Pro/E Engine Cooling Engineers

Would there be a site where I could find mechanical engineers with Pro/E experience in working on engine cooling issues ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have several requirements in Illinois.

Thank you very much.

wvalentine
crook

crook

Branch Unspecified
19 Jul 2006
did you try job search site?

wvalentine - The obvious action would be to open a job requirement with job search site. Have you tried that? I suggest www.dice.com & www.monster.com for recruitments in USA.

I'm afraid this might not be of any help. Get the job listed on any of above sites with specific skillset required.

Do let me know if you need further help.
Srikanth

Srikanth

Branch Unspecified
21 Jul 2006
Hi. tell me the real time prob which u r facing in the cooling issues etc.. Hope i can help u in this regard.
rick

rick

Branch Unspecified
21 Jul 2006
welcome to the board wvalentine !

Go with dice.com as its #1 !

Rick
turbo227x

turbo227x

Branch Unspecified
01 Aug 2006
Well, I'm pretty skilled with Pro/E. If you could elaborate on the problem maybe I can offer some insight. Pro Mechanica is on design optimization tool that is incorporated into Pro/E. That is the best way to approach the problem from my current understanding.
02 Aug 2006
thread moved

Sorry for the interruption! [​IMG]

Since we have a section dedicated to discussions related to Mechanical Engineering, I moved this thread from 'Help Me!' section to here.

-The Big K-

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.