Pro/E Engine Cooling Engineers

Would there be a site where I could find mechanical engineers with Pro/E experience in working on engine cooling issues ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have several requirements in Illinois.

Thank you very much.

wvalentine

Replies

• crook
    crook
    did you try job search site?

wvalentine - The obvious action would be to open a job requirement with job search site. Have you tried that? I suggest Find Jobs in Technology & #-Link-Snipped-# for recruitments in USA.

I'm afraid this might not be of any help. Get the job listed on any of above sites with specific skillset required.

Do let me know if you need further help.
  • Srikanth
    Srikanth
    Hi. tell me the real time prob which u r facing in the cooling issues etc.. Hope i can help u in this regard.
  • rick
    rick
    welcome to the board wvalentine !

Go with dice.com as its #1 !

Rick
  • turbo227x
    turbo227x
    Well, I'm pretty skilled with Pro/E. If you could elaborate on the problem maybe I can offer some insight. Pro Mechanica is on design optimization tool that is incorporated into Pro/E. That is the best way to approach the problem from my current understanding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    thread moved

Sorry for the interruption! [​IMG]

Since we have a section dedicated to discussions related to Mechanical Engineering, I moved this thread from 'Help Me!' section to here.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope I'm justified in starting a new thread for this discussion. But I thought it would be interesting to gather people's opinion on questions like this- You are in...
Here I am with one more question!!! I remember when I just started to work on PC and when I have to search for each and every alphabet for writing...
Hello CEans! I want to know if anyone among us is at home with PHP & AJAX stuff. The CE forum wants your help in modifying an existing code to...
Hello All! So you wanted to have your own shop? You wanted to be a seller? You did not know how to start? You did not have money .... Now...
Hello CEans! I thought of replacing the normal (& boring) 404 error page by a page that displays a funny message. So, drop in your ideas about what message would...