Productivity Script Reminds You to Spend Time Wisely [Ubergeek]

Reader Robert writes in with his own excellent and ubergeeky method of staying productive—a script that pops up a reminder every so often asking whether you are spending your time wisely. Once...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    CE-InFocus
    Reader Robert writes in with his own excellent and ubergeeky method of staying productive—a script that pops up a reminder every so often asking whether you are spending your time wisely. Once...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Super Cool and damn easy script 😀 Very good information !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Problem Solved....can't get this thread removed.
has anybody installed php? i want to know which server should i choose out of IIS CGI, IIS fastCGI and IIS ISAPI module? I HAVE INSTALLED IIS. thnx
System does not support the specified encoding. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/tomcat/webapps/ch1/WEB-INF/web.xml'. ... ....................... xml file: ...
Dear all Members i decide to build a huge library for HVAC which conatins a lot of Handbooks,Design manuals,Codes and Standards. i will put my first handbook soon With My...
dear all member : i decided to provide free hvac lessons for HVAC-Talk members which aim to develop HVAC designer's skills and knowledge about HVAC design and I will put...