Product Reviews in CE Labs

CEans,

I was thinking about having our own crazy engineers to do the reviews of the latest products in the market. Mobile phones, cameras, cars, aeroplanes (how about reviewing Airbus A380 ๐Ÿ˜ ) , bicycles... anything under the sun.

It would be great to have the reviews done by the engineers. So that we know what's actually what. ๐Ÿ˜

Anyone to take the lead?

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Good idea. I volunteer to review softwares. New review coming up soon ๐Ÿ˜
  • crook
    crook
    Sorry for not posting on this thread for long. I will be back with something very soon. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Ah, nice idea. In the reviews we can maybe include lots of technical specifications and schematic diagrams too! ๐Ÿ˜

.. we dont necessarily have to own (or physically be with) the device to review it, yea? are we allowed to cite some info from other sources?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Can we have various ideas on what kind of competitions can we host on CE? Come up with interesting ideas. -The Big K-
Hello guys, Continuing the "Know your CEan" interview series, here is the KYC part 2. Here is a guy who needs no introduction. The man behind every thing that you...
CEans, This one is simple. But it requires mathematics & lateral thinking. Give me next two numbers in the sequence - 10,40,90,61,52, _, _ -The Big K-
Hello all CEans I'm eskay (S.K.Singh) a new . I am a mechanical maintenance engineer in an Integreated steel plant under SAIL, India.Have been associated with a number of projects...
hi :smile: all CEans...actually one question that always comes into my mind is that as we all know that much of electricity is wasted in line loss or sum other...