problem with win media player

i have dell laptop xps1530 with OS vista home premium and preinstalled windows media player is giving some problem. whenever time comes to change track (1 song completes and next to start), just a few seconds before ending the first file, it strucks, as if running old rough CD, runs with hiccups for 4-5 sec then ok, no problem otherwise
web updation of wmp also not allowing saying its already of higher version, doesnt allow to uninstall also
pl help

Replies

• sumitjami
    sumitjami
    hey just follow a few steps below to turn it off, it is called CROSSFADING........
    1>Go to view menu
    2>click on enhancement option
    3>in the sub menu click on crossfading..........
    now just turn it offfffffffffffffffffff😁
  • ringodada2000
    ringodada2000
    :-(

its not working
    pl suggest somthin more..
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    ok then why you do not try some other media player sofware like strom codec or vlc both are very good sofware and it support all latest extension.
  • sanjeev1970
    sanjeev1970
    Hi, Friend How r u. you would said that your Windows Media Player accord some problem. I think your Media player is corrupted. You may reinstall your media player because Media player's .dll files is corrupt or damaged.

------------
    Sanjeev
    ------------
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#-problem
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Yes atleast you try above meathod first.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, After looking at the recent posts on CE Forums, I'm bit disappointed. Especially our Computer Science & IT Engineering section needs some serious quality upgrade. What I see is...
Wordpress has released the latest version of its blog system, Wordpress 2.7. I've installed it on my blog and I believe its cool. Those who want the download link, head...
Hi Crazy Engineers, I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates. "https://applesarena.proboards.com/" It gives information about Technical Fests, Cultural Fests, International...
Hi Crazy Engineers, I would like to share a forum that fills the battle hunger of graduates and post graduates. "" It gives information about Technical Fests, Cultural Fests, International...
sir, i want some seminar topics in electrical based sir so please send some topics sir