Problem with programming-scheme

I'm taking Information Processing class and I have a problem with one question.Someone PLEASE write out the scheme for me,plz.
Here goes the question.

binary.binary search tree related

Binary tree is defined as constitutive, as defined below.
Constructive definition:
[1] empty is binary tree.
[2]When a subtree with a clause is represented by valnode structure,
If the right part of the subtree and the left part of the subtree are both a binary tree,then it is a binary tree.

[a]the value of the node (value) is less than the values ​​contained in the left subtree.
the value of the node (value) is greater than the values ​​contained in the right subtree

the above are the conditions.

Define a function that determines the binary search tree.
Enter the several appropriate tree and determine wether they can be correctly determined.
The report includes test input data and the reason for putting the data.

;; BinSearchTree? : any -> boolean
;; (define (BinSearchTree? a-tree) ... )

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, It is seen that the campus recruitment process differs from region to region. So can we post the campus recruitment process in our respective colleges, so that people can...
i can do the online compiler project. in this how to transper the file for the server in which compiler can accept any extension like(.c,.txt)and compile 😐
Hey ppl, I came across this awesome website and thought i should share it with you. Do try it at least once. Its really superb. selfcontrolfreak
Hi i want to build the calculator from c program as project but i have no knowledge about electronics as i m computer stream student can anyone please help from...
Final year projects of my batch: 1.Dynamic Load balancing job scheduler for cluster systems 2. Traffic Sign Recognition using Pattern Recognition 3. Road Traffic Congestion control using Hybrid Petrinet Modeling...