Problem With CE

The threads that had posted when i was login at previous time had been deleted and aren't atleast visible..

Previously Pallavi also complained about the same thing.??

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Dileep,

There was a upgrade done in last couple of days.There is a chance of very recent posts being deleted.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Dileep -

Please follow up with the announcements. We had a critical server maintenance and at a point we had to rollback CE in time by about 1 - 1.5 hour. The posts made during that time were lost. Trust me, rolling back was the only option we had.

Apologies for the inconvenience this might have caused.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which team do you think will win ICC champions Trophy..
hi friends..... As every person has different aims for his life..so lets share about our thoughts what we want to be in our life? Tell us what is your aim..not...
hi... everyone has many experiences in college life..some are bitter and some are unforgettable which are close to your heart,,,, so every one lets start to share your college experience...
Hi CE'ans; Please tell me some good books for Window Applications which can be understood by own and are in simple language.
hello guys have you heard about this...???? if yes the please give me some information about it... can we get control on parallel port through c++? caN WE make a...