problem with BIX.file and BOX.file..

Dear CEan...

i'm having difficulty to open this two types of video format. i google the software but i can't find it..'Techjunkies i3 DVR' is the software. i also do the converitng the video to AVI but it can't..guys i need some help right here..can somebody know to solve this problem..thanks.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Can you please say the extension of the files? And also, did you try opening them with VLC Media Player?
  • derisghafar
    derisghafar
    i already did..it show's nothing..(dot) box file extension..u mean this one???..can this file convert to avi files or MPEG file..
    BOX and BIX??? They are archives!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • derisghafar
    derisghafar
    Yup.do you have the software. I already view the page..i really need that software for to open the extension file..can u help me on that?
    Try installing 7zip and get it done... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a bid to promote green energy, some engineering students of Palwal city in Haryana have designed a motorbike that can run on oxygen.The idea originated with the need of...
Hi , Please can some body pinpoint exact difference between Statement Level Trigger and Row level trigger , please explain using some very simple example in both cases ? 1)...
For race car team, the process costs as little as one-fifth the amount of traditional methods FRANKFURT – 12th May 2011 — (NASDAQ: SSYS) Stratasys today announced that its Dimension...
Hello friends, SAE update for June 2011 is now available. Please check out. SAE Update - June 2011 - (1)
There is some view gaining ground that there may be a possibility of over educating oneself in technical fields. Even as far back as the late 1960s journals were writing...