Problem using Crazy Engineers

Hello... i am not able to participate in any discussion or ask any question as i don't know how to get started on this page... plz help me out so that i can also become a part of crazy engineers.

Replies

• Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    if you want to participate with a any individual than click on his/her name and click select start a conversation.
  • Sujish Kandampully
    Sujish Kandampully
    How to post on CE ? Please help me out.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    On the right side of page just click on the Start new discussion
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    jasim92
    if you want to participate with a any individual than click on his/her name and click select start a conversation.
    Ya thnku .. the problm arised bcoz last time when i tried to post a question, there were many errors occuring.. so i thought may be i am not able to do it..now m trying to participate in d discussions.. 😀
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    Ya thnku .. the problm arised bcoz last time when i tried to post a question, there were many errors occuring.. so i thought may be i am not able to do it..now m trying to participate in d discussions.. 😀
    Once again thnkz alot...
  • Sujish Kandampully
    Sujish Kandampully
    And how to update your status?
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Dipiya Jain
    Once again thnkz alot...
    Very welcome
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Clic
    Sujish Kandampully
    And how to update your status?
    click on your user name on top right side and select update status
  • Sujish Kandampully
    Sujish Kandampully
    jasim92
    Clic

click on your user name on top right side and select update status
    thanks alot for your help.
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    😀Hey can u tell me how to like someone's post..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dipiya Jain
    😀Hey can u tell me how to like someone's post..
    Just click on the 'like' button at the bottom of every post.

Btw, instead of private conversations, we encourage public discussions on this website.
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    😀Ok..thnku
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    Bt m not able to see the like button at the bottom of your post...n dat as d only reason i askd dis question.. i don know y it is so..
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Dipiya Jain
    Bt m not able to see the like button at the bottom of your post...n dat as d only reason i askd dis question.. i don know y it is so..
    thumb sign on the bottom right side of the post
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    No it is nt dere..i don knw y is it so..
  • she5ik
    she5ik
    #-Link-Snipped-# even i am unable to ' like ' any post, there is no any' thumb ' sign either side of the post
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had a requirement of at least 15 posts on CrazyEngineers for the users to get facility of liking / rating other members's posts. I've adjusted it and now anyone with at least ONE post can like / rate posts. You should see the option enabled to you within an hour or so.
  • she5ik
    she5ik
    #-Link-Snipped-# yup got it now thanks !!
  • she5ik
    she5ik
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is there any option to pin our post in the home page ???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    she5ik
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is there any option to pin our post in the home page ???
    Yeah. But it's only available to the editors.
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    Me too got it..but dere's 1 more problm arising wid me..m unable to strt public discussions..
    ven i try to post a q. , there is an error message dat u hav selectd poll option but did nt post any q. , please post a q.- like dat an error is coming...
    plz help me out..
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    c d screenshot of dis problm....
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    Capture c d screenshot of dis problm....
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Dipiya Jain
    Capture c d screenshot of dis problm....
    Try after some time
  • Dipiya Jain
    Dipiya Jain
    are i tried it yesterday n previosly before dat ..its d same response...dats y only i askd d first q. related to dis...
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    then contact to website admin, he can only solve this problems
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The error message states the obvious - you've entered a poll question but did not enter any options to it. You should either add appropriate options to your poll questions OR simply delete the poll question itself.

As we state - creating a poll is totally optional. For example, the poll that you have created for this discussion (which appears at the top) was completely optional 😀

Simply do not add anything to the poll question and you will be all right.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dears, I have interesting model here I need your opinions to improve it so that it will never stop, and run permanently Thanks
China is planning for its own, secure smartphone that will be insulated from the spying eyes of the NSA, CIA and other American agencies. The WSJ reports that Chinese government...
I currently have a patent application for a method of energy generation involving pre cutting a monolithic piece of the earth above an underground fusion explosive. The explosive then'pops' the...
Quoting from official blog : Repositories on GitHub are about to get a brand new look. The new design improves navigation and simplifies page layout, all while improving the code...
CEan @Praveen-Kumar put this up on FB: