Problem: "Task manager disabled by administrator" in Windows XP SP2

hi!!!!! Every one i have the problem in open the task manager,i m using winXpSp2,when i press alt+ctrl+delete,then i see the msg "task manager disable by your administrator,i m the administrator
please help me!!!!!!!!

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Re: problem on Task manager

It's most probably a virus attack. Use a good anti virus software and clean up your pc first. Then if the problem still persists, let us know.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try this -

Click Start
    Click Run
    Enter gpedit.msc in the Open box and click OK
    In the Group Policy settings window
    Select User Configuration
    Select Administrative Templates
    Select System
    Select Ctrl+Alt+Delete options
    Select Remove Task Manager
    Double-click the Remove Task Manager option
  • prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    Thank you Big_k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's working
  • Riyan587
    Riyan587
    Hi

Task manager is an application which provides detailed information about the various applications and processes which are running and how they are responding. So it is very useful element in a computer. As per the query if you are getting the error “Task manager disabled by administrator” you need to do the steps #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope it will work for you…

Good Luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one guide the areas in which our project in shell and tube exchanger can be done. (areas in which our research to be carried) and pls provide complete...
hi am new to CE. i am currently a student at the university of technology Jamaica. I was recently presented with the task of coming up with an electrical major...
Hi i'm doing my final year project on Effect of music on EEG.I'v to check for any deviation in EEG before and while listening to music. Can I use neural...
i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...
i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...