problem in program loading

Helo,
anybdy thr pls help, am having a prblm with my miniprjt, itz cald GSM based accident detection. am uisng NXP phillips s 89v51rd2, n using a flasher called Flash Magic. while am loading the hex code, a dialogue box says this " try to reduce the baud rate".i hd successfully loaded the prgm to the same ic once with baud rate 9600. i tried loading by increasing and decreasing the baud rate. bt having the same prblm again. somebody pls help me😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have a few accutron 214 coils that are open and I want to know if is possible using new wire to recoil the broken ones? What I think...
Just looking for some help with this, I have an axial flow fan connected to a variable speed drive set to 50hz, what I need to know is how to...
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency for the first time has recognized that crowd-sourcing could be a way to bring innovation to defense vehicles. Check out following video that shows the...
Apple is traditionally known to put their iDevice prices higher than the rest of the competition - and yet people go crazy after them. However, Apple knows that the Indian...
In computer architecture, why does instruction sets are first discussed before the hardware architecture?