problem in posting in CE

how can i comment on some one's post who has posted on my wall.. & post something in some one's wall in CE forum?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Complete 15 messages on CE discussions and the facility to comment on wall will automatically be enabled.
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    nyc design of forum @#-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEan's, After a very long time I'm here. and need help from you guy's. I wanted to start a forum on my interested and it's widely followed sector. There...
iPhone owners in Bangalore using Airtel services now have a reason to smile not just because it's Valentine's Day, but they can use 4G on their favorite devices now. Airtel,...
BlackBerry has announced the launch of updated Blackberry Messenger for its Android, BlackBerry 10 and iPhone users. The updated messaging app will allow Android and iPhone users to make free...
Which of these Delays (Transmission Delay, Propagation Delay, Processing Delay, Queuing delay) depends on packet size in Packet switch Network?
Canonical & Ubuntu founder Mark Shuttleworth announced that Ubuntu will migrate to systemd, moving on from their own Upstart init system. Upstart init daemon was written by former Canonical employee...