Problem in internet explorer 7 (Computax)

I have an income tax software named computax ,and it is actually attached with a particular browser Internet explorer ,it can work with google chrome also,but requires some additional stage ,so when I start my program,the income tax site opens on the internet explorer at a particular stage but could not proceed further,so I updated my windows bt still could not work well with it ,please help me out.

Replies

• Ashvin Ashok
    Ashvin Ashok
    Try using Inprivate browsing in Internet explorer ( Inprivate browsing doesnt stores any previous cache of the IT pages you were trying to accessing the error as sometimes it fetch the same error pages ). right click on Internet explorer icon and select Inprivate browsing. Even after this if it doesnt work, try upgrading IE version and check for the compatability mode in IE browser. It should work !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any Moto G 1st Gen users received Android 5.0 update today ? I did contact Motorola customer service & heard that soak test has begun in India for...
WhatsApp has decided to let people disable the double blue ticks - that let the sender know when their message was read. WhatsApp (owned by Facebook) had recently introduced a...
Broadly speaking, thousands of us own computers that have been affected by malware and viruses from time to time. The prevent and repair mechanisms we use are based on a...
Frank Swain, a London-based freelance science writer, has developed this new software called Phantom Terrains that turns local WiFi signals to audible sounds. The writer who has been slowly progressing...
If you thought those Quick Response (QR) codes could serve no other purpose than acting as a label that holds all information about the item to which it is attached...