Problem executing XML code using XSL

I wrote my first XML code using XSL. But a problem has encountered when I am trying to execute it. It is displaying the error as
error on line 1 at column 64:XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document
And the first 2 lines of my code are as follows,

Please help me out 😕..

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Beginner
    I wrote my first XML code using XSL. But a problem has encountered when I am trying to execute it. It is displaying the error as

And the first 2 lines of my code are as follows,

Please help me out 😕..
    check if there is some space before your first tag.
    or if there are multiple declarations of .

This is just a wild guess, if this doesnt work then I think your code will help us in detecting the problem.
  • shazywie71
    shazywie71
    have you tried running it through a validation tool? try #-Link-Snipped-#to check if your code is correct.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Netflix has now open sourced it's Chaos Monkey on 30th july. Chaos Monkey is nothing but a wild monkey that is left open within a cloud to terminate instances. Sounds...
Microsoft just updated Homail as outlook..... just login to outlook.com from your hotmail/live credentials . First look is very simple and just simple looking mobile OneNote app and pretty fast.
can anyone tell how to design scissors for a blinds?? this was a question of a competitive design exam...
The Gmail for iOS had earlier facilities to email from alternate addresses, get notifications and supported persistent logins. Now, with the Gmail update 1.3 the feature to save photos finally...
hello guyzz.. i m B.E. student. I m intersted in above mentioned topic.. but i dont have much info on it.. like.. I want to know its hardware/ software specifications......