Printer frame format

I am new to CE. I want to get information on the frame format of data which is send to the printer for printing purpose. I want to know about the structure of the frame in which the full information about the printing job is send to the printer. Can someone suggest me the books from where i can get these informations.
Thanks a lot in advance
Prabhat suman
😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i shailaja am currently pursuing Bsc it first year from kelkar college.i am always keen to learn something valuable and interesting.i would love to recieve feedbacks from this site and...
i am willing to do some simple projects using ATmega 16. but i don't have enough ideas on this. i have basic c programming knowledge. if anyone knows appropriate sites...
One day late but I just come to know that Yesterday was CEan TSH's Birthday. So here is thread to say Happy Birthday. You have rocking year ahead Buddy. You...
hi friends! i'm preethicatherine.v doing my final year in electronics and communication in SRI RAMANUJAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE and i'm really excited to be apart of this community 😀
hi guys...plz help me out hows.. cdac mumbai(juhu)..for wimc..any idea??? my rank in wimc is 1487...would ill be able to get sunbeam pune(wimc) in second or third round of seat...