Prince Of Persia: The Shadow & The Flame Android + iOS Game

I knew some day the Prince Of Persia game will make it to the tablets and happy to report that the game's been officially released on both Android and iOS. Here's the game trailer -

The game has been optimised for touch-screens. I think this is the second most awaited retro game that we played on our DOS computers or the old Nintendo consoles that has been ported to tablets and smartphones. The first one being Kareteka : Karateka Classic Game To Come To Android & iOS

Which other games would you like to see on Android and iOS?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which other games would you like to see on Android and iOS?
    - TMNT
    - Urban Fighter
    - Bomberman
    - The Adventure island
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Forgetting contra is injustice man

Well many games need to be on tab

Instead I hope all games which are going to be released be cross platform

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's showing how to push the limits of the Windows operating system. Engineers at Microsoft recently published a blog post showing how they achieved 12K gaming using three Sharp PN-K321...
Hello everybody, this might sound weird but I am interested to learn engine modifications, tuning and body works . I have done some research on our formal education systems but...
DALER aka Deployable air Land Exploration Robot is a creation of Ludovic Daler of EPFL's (Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology, Lausanne) Laboratory Of Intelligent Systems. DALER is special - because...
sir, I am doing my graduation in aeronautics in hyd ............... can u suggest me as where to do masters ............i.e either in india or foreign..............if foriegn can u suggest...
Skoda's just not about cars. The company surely knows what men want and has unveiled a new cool toy for the coolest dads in the world: the Mega Man-Pram! The...