Pretty confused with what i am going to do.so assistance needed.

well hi am dipankar, am studying btech eee 4th year in a private college.
1)i am confused how to start my prepartion for gate 2012.
2)i am from eee branch so am i going to apply for electrical branch only? or am allowed to apply for electronics.? also in the psu's exams.
3)i want to learn matlab what should i do? how can i learn?

please help. am confused because i dont know how should i start. should i go through my course books and then to the materials or what should be my strategy.??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are not the only one 😀

1. Start by revising the topics that you learned in engineering.
    2. Not sure. Someone may reply to you.
    3. First decide which path you want to walk on and then start walking. MATLAB tutorials should be available online. What's stopping you?

Don't worry about 'strategy'. It's over-rated. If you want to start, de-activate your facebook profile, turn off your computer, open text books and make sure you study for the want of knowledge and not for the sake of cracking exams. Exam cracking will be a cakewalk then. The key is 'Just start'. Everything else will fall in place automatically.
  • Mangesh Khapre
    Mangesh Khapre
    I agree with The_Big_K sir,
    dipankar0309.
    Being in the same phase as you are, I know the Pressure and confusions in your mind.
    I will suggest you to clarify yourself, write down your goals and objectives on a paper.
    And Keep following them, don't look elsewhere after it.
    And learning anything shouldbe started, you can download the MATLAB tutorials, e-books etc. and start your self-study.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon a Wikipedia article that says not only humans, but the bots edit Wikipedia as well. Specially coded computer programs keep track of the changes made by human...
Mr. Dick Costolo the CEO of Twitter, in an interview with The New York Times has told that Twitter is working on a tool which will let the users export...
This one is pretty simple(might have been already posted...😛) even then i publish this..! enjoy working this out..! Three Masters of Logic wanted to find out who was the wisest...
in most of the conventional devices the losses in standby state is higher due to the variations in the properties of the device both with temperature and with voltage input...
how can i tap the power generated from solar energy and wind energy....?