Preparation for IIT JEE 2013

Hi Guys,
I want good institute for iit jee, i little confused which is best for iit jee preparartion..

so please suggest me..

Replies

• abhisek1
    abhisek1
    Hi Guys,
    I have completed my schooling this year now i am looking to prepare for iit jee but i am a bit confused in deciding which institute to join

I have heard the Anurag Trivedi sir is the best teacher for maths. Cloud vidya have come up with live lectures of trivedi sir

Does this thing sounds good ?
    please give inputs !! 😀
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    according to me, IIT/IIM/IIIT/NIT are waste and they have not solved any purpose. Better to abolish them. In EUROPE or USA or JAPAN, they would have got scrapped. (I AM NOT A TROLL 😀). The only industry which have flourished in the name of IIT/IIM/IIIT/NITs are COACHING INDUSTRIES.
  • abhisek1
    abhisek1
    Hi,
    I want join good coaching institute for iit jee, some body say that cloud vidya offer good coaching institute for iit jee in india,these faculty is best in india for iit jee preparation. these faculty are

Anurag Trivedi
    Anil Agarwal
    R.K. Verma

suggest me .....
  • abhisek1
    abhisek1
    Hi Guys,
    Reply me if you know about it
  • arunpalani
    arunpalani
    abhisek1
    Hi Guys,
    I want good institute for iit jee, i little confused which is best for iit jee preparartion..

so please suggest me..
    which city are you looking in
  • abhisek1
    abhisek1
    i am looking in noida best coaching institute for IIT JEE
  • Prashant Munshi
    Prashant Munshi
    Hi guys,
    I don't think any of the classes is really hold any promise. The real problem in the today's world is that the young students have just mastered the skills of memorizing rather than attempting to analyze. You class XI and class XII study is just enough if you thoroughly do it and instead of memorizing practice finding a step by step solution and understanding the concept. Coaching classes teach you find a pattern of problem to match with some covered in the classes and hit the solution. Thereby you may crack the entrance exam but not be successful in the long run. You know very few percentage of people pass in the first year from the cream and then still few really become successful in real life. So instead of finding a suitable class focus on studies. Class XII marks are also important in JEE 2013 and that has been probably made just to achieve the best.
  • abhisek1
    abhisek1
    Hi,
    I agree your suggestion, but i want proper guide then after i will achieve our target, some reliable sources i have found that cloud vidya is best preparation
    for IIT JEE in INDIA.
    i have little bit confused, so i need your suggestion......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.. could anyone suggest me some ideas r projects(mini) on networking...i'm very much confused as what project is there to do in networking and also which lang r application...
Hi frnds!!!!!!! Im from Electronics and Instrumentation Dpt,i like to do an industrial project in my area,please suggest some industry which will help me Thank u😀
Name: pramesh kumar.G Occupation: Student Hobbies: Reading Books,chess etc., Aim: Leader About CE: I believe that its the wonderful place to GAIN KNOWLEDGE. All the best!!!👍
Hiii...guys😀......I'm Karan and i am a mechanical engineer..degree completed back in 2009.....did job too.Now unemployed😛...Well my hobbies are b-boying,listening to music,reading,travelling and eating different cuisines.
Hey CEans.. Let me know if u can solve this.. 1. Use any arithmetic operation on 6 zeros... and the result must be 720.... 2. What is the result of...