Preorder iPhone 5 on Airtel For Rs. 45500

Want to book iPhone 5, 16GB Black model from Airtel? The good news is that India's largest telecom operator is accepting preorders for the latest from Apple. The price of the phone is Rs. 45,500. The phone will be made available on November 2 and Airtel promises that the phone will ship to you within 7-8 business (working) days. It will take another 1-3 days for the courier company to deliver it to your home depending upon your location.

The phone ships with iOS 6 installed and it's quite interesting to note that though it's the latest iOS, it does have lot of important features that aren't well optimised for the Indian subscribers. For example, the Maps feature, SIRI won't really work as intended for Indians.

But if that doesn't stop you - place your order here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Iphone and maps dont go together at all! Maps really messed up iphone!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Iphone and maps dont go together at all! Maps really messed up iphone!
    Tim Cook apologized for the Maps mess up and has directed users to opt Nokia maps until they fix their own maps application. I think they were just good with Google Maps; don't know why they decided to drop Google. Maybe because Google's their direct rival in the mobile operating systems.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs was a master designer and had a eye for the detail. Not many know that he was designing a private yacht for himself and his family in association...
Looks like the rivals are leaving no stone unturned to criticise the newly launched iPad-Mini tablet. Check out this amazon ad that compares the Kindle Fire HD with the iPad...
I was recently informed that a leading IT company in India recruited several thousand engineers and sent them call letters in time. It then asked all those candidates to appear...
I need step by step explanation and solution to this question please, so I can answer others. In the set of inputs a,b,c, in the case there are 2 or...
Hi I have done my engineering(B.tech)in 2011.Currently i am working in mnc with good salary but i am not satisfied with my job and want to do M.tech from good...