Preferred color for CE T Shirts?

When I asked some of the CEans I know personally, everyone said, 'Black' would be their preferred color for CE - Tee.

I'm in the process of setting up CE Gear Store 😁 and your feedback will be useful.

What would be your preferred color for the CrazyEngineers T Shirt?

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Depends on the design. Some designs look good in Black, some in White and some in other colours.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's true, however, the CE tees will carry one line slogans/ small image on the front and "CrazyEngineers" logo on the back.

So, assuming we'll only have text; which would be the preferred color?
  • sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    I would prefer white or navy blue, With text in contrast.

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright! *Notes down color preference* 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I would still prefer white
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    white...
    when all colours of a RAINBOW come together.. its white!!!

so when all enginees come together its CE
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmmm and quote??

on casual side

in the front side of the TEE you have "Do you think I am CrazE?( CE πŸ˜€)

and back "Yes U r right :: ( the flag is a part of the quote though)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have few 'attitudy' quotes πŸ˜‰ on the CE Tees. Just wait for few hours, maybe. The shop will go live soon.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    "Blue" colour looks best. 😁
  • christoper
    christoper
    Hello,

Like all my brothers Ii also prefer black color for tee, but if you ask for suits and shirts I`m a bit unconventional, I like green and violet stuff for suits and shirts. It`s also because suits and shirts for men are coming in vibrant colors these days, and even girls like these colors.

Regards,
    christoper😁
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    orange t-shirt with black wordings.looks good
  • jodysmith
    jodysmith
    Hello,
    I believe that T Shirts are the 24x7 wears. They can be used for all purposes. Comfort is their added advantage. My concept is simple when I was out of shape I wore light colored and loose tshirts and now after workouts I use fitting and funky colored Tshirts.😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    In my opinion green with yellow contrast..matches πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Biggie, you would probably have this idea already, but perhaps we could have different types of shirts? the T, long sleeve (hoodie style), loose sleeveless, etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Ash: Indeed. We haven't yet launched the CE Apparel store. The crucial part is, working with vendors who can provide us custom tees on demand, at reasonable prices.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Yes Biggie

But you can give the T-shirts a makeover for a change for the type of T-shirt

And for colors white with red CE logo in front and crazyengineers on the back can be a good option
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    White color T-shirts with blue letters would look good!!!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    As the saying goes ""BLUE AND WHITE BEAUTIFUL SIGHT""
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I would love the black color.
    Black tee with white letters on them will also be nice! Please finalize soon!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Black Tee will looks nice compared to other colors..! I want to see how black colored tee and white font text on it looks. Please share the final design details soon.
  • itchap
    itchap
    i prefer White t-shirt.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    A white tee will look good with the CE LOGO in red color at the back....
  • gohm
    gohm
    Black and white Ts to start, if all goes well another color option could be added.
  • safwan
    safwan
    White or black !! already what I have seen !! are the best.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    I wud prefer white Tee, it would definitely look great!!!!
    Mr.Administrator, please think on it..
    ecause, I think, its the choice of most CEans..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our CEan of the month gets a t-shirt of his/her choice, including the color. In CE store, we'll try to have as many color combinations possible. Don't worry about it. πŸ˜€
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    Thanks Mr.Administrator..
    We all are waiting for it eagerly..
    But, I want to know from where could we get those tees??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the t-shirts will be available in our t-shirt store. The store was to go live few weeks ago; but it did not. I hope to be able to make some announcements about CE store in coming days.
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    it sounds pretty cool,
    Iam waiting for it and hope It'll reach us soon..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Biggie says - All the t-shirts will be available in our t-shirt store. The store was to go live few weeks ago; but it did not. I hope to be able to make some announcements about CE store in coming days.

Wow!! Awesome!!

Are you going to include secure payment mechanism as well?

Since I want to buy a cap , but if its from CE!! It gives nice popularity among my friends!!

I am waiting..

Biggie, Please plan to launch it by Dec -31st we can have a cap by January!! if possible though πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The store was almost ready few weeks ago, but we encountered problems during the testing on our demo site. CE will undergo lot of changes over the next few months, that's why we're checking out dependencies.

In any case, we'll try to launch the store as soon as possible, but I can't commit a date right now.

Yes, we will have secure payments, through a payment processor. For those who don't have credit/debit cards or online bank accounts, we'll accept direct cheque/cash deposits in local bank accounts or ATMs.

I'm not sure about the caps though. T-shirts, for sure will be made available right away.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Oh! no caps please mark it in your notepad atleast to put caps as well after few days!

And T - shirts cool.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome Biggie..! Sounds very good..!

Waiting for that...!
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    good to hear Biggie .. i'm waiting for that
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i am waiting πŸ˜€ for T-shirt. 😁
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Great Biggie.,i am waiting.,
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hey Check out CE T-Shirt

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Sounds great Biggie
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hey Check out CE T-Shirt
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hey it was really nice, 😁 😁 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wonder no one thought of this thread before! We've a good bunch of Automobile engineers & enthusiasts who can guide the rest of us with the technical stuff related...
There's a business idea brewing in my head since long time 😁and I want to learn more about how the water is treated before its bottled. Some of the brands...
Can anyone help me out that which project i will choose related to software field plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its urgent plsss.............πŸ˜”
Well I've literally spent over 20 hours searching and then came across this site, so hopefully this would help. I'm trying to put together an electrical system for a house...
Hi everyone πŸ˜€ am new member in this forum... my name is Wafa'a am from Kuwait and am studying mechanical engg. semester 4 at Austrlian Collage of Kuwait Am so...