Preference order for CDAC Counselling

Hi!
I just got my CDAC result. I needed help in deciding preference order of CDAC centres.
A+B rank 1093
People above my rank for DAC 974
WiMC 497
DSSD 519
Is there any chance of getting CDAC noida or bengaluru?
I read in brochure that CDAC has common placements in pune, bangalore, noida etc. How are other pune centers like sunbeam?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sanebox is an email management suite that eliminates email overload. The application filters your emails for you within your own email application (Outlook, Gmail, etc.). It treats your emails as...
HI, can anyone please tell me that as we all know that the light is moving with speed of 3E8 m/sec. which is coming from sun. but did the light...
Hi, all An SMPS(switched mode power supply) is connected to input mains, of frequency 50HZ. My question is, What happens if it is connected to mains of frequency 60hz, i...
hello! Help me on this two computer interface, command line interface and graphical user interface. Reset i use graphical but i like also to be master on the command line...
While designing SMPS(Switched mode power supply) how to choose a particular isolation voltage for a step down transformer i.e how will you decide it. as for ex: 1KV,5KV etc How...