Pravega - Annual Science, Technology and Cultural Festival of IISc, Bangalore

The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is conducting its Annual Science, Technology and Cultural Festival - Pravega from 30th January 2015 - 1st February 2015.
Competitions organized in association MICROSOFT, GE and AIRBUS.
Prizes worth 20 lakhs and Internship opportunities.
Visit Pravega 2022 | IISc UG Fest for registration and event detailsfor web

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo has finally rolled up its sleeves and entered the battlefield as it hopes to silence the crowds demanding more features for less price. With the all new Lenovo A6000...
Interesting Infographic from Washington Post. Quote: Jack Hagley, a London-based infographic designer, has produced a chart laying out a whole range of global data, arranged on a simple premise: what...
One of the most frequently asked question, typically in HR interview is straightforward: "Tell Me About Yourself". Almost all the HR interviews I've faced and have been a part of...
Air Vistara has began operations in India and I'm looking for travel experiences from those who've traveled using Air Vistara. I tried loading their website to make a booking and...
Many people across the world use Google. As you have seen, there are two buttons below the search area text box. Various articles in the internet says, and you write...