practical thinker

This is Sivamonica studying ECE at Bs Abdur rahman univ in Chennai... I am basically more interest in craft works and sketching cartoon figures. I always used to collect updated news about galaxy.... Now i tried to become a good engineering student..​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . Why not share your creations with us?

We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website. We look forward to your active participation here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been wondering why do people buy Amazon Kindle when they already have iPads and Android tablets? The apps are already available on both iOS and Android that let you...
How a train takes turn? Remember there is no differential mechanism in train wheels. The correct answer would win a like. Hint: The answer is not mechanical.
So, I think the social networking has been done. Nope it's overdone. There are a ton of websites that aimed to kick out Facebook; but it looks almost impossible. I'm...
The hover bike basically is a hovercraft redesigned in the form of a bike. I however love the concept and can imagine myself riding it on city streets. Take a...
While i was working in my garage i had a thought that y electro satatic induction does not hold true in case of magnets?please answer this question.