Prabhath

Hello friends,I am prabhath kesav...an engineer from kerala...

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We'd like to know more about you 😀 . How did you come to know about CE? What was your first impression and what made you join 😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    welcome to ce... tell us more about yourself dude
  • prabhathkesav
    prabhathkesav
    Friends,I came to know about CE when i was googling,and when i gone through the forum,i understood the forum is worth(hats off to all who work behind it).I had completed my b-tech,2008 pass out.Now preparing for GATE.My area of Interest is Linux Networking
  • prabhathkesav
    prabhathkesav
    I had completed my b-tech,2008 pass out.Now preparing for GATE.My area of Interest is Linux Networking
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi Prabthath

firstly Welcome 😀
    We have an Linux project going on. its still in F &D satge, you can join in too
    click here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    prabhath kesav welcome to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE, we look forward to reading your contributions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I need to know how can we accept input through a microphone using java? I want to record sound using it and then process it for some other...
I have learned that you can add acrylic regrind to ABS with success. What other materials can you add acrylic to? High Impact Polystyrene? Polycarbonate? Thanks Bergg😕
Ahem! You sure should have atleast once encountered with the Carlie Chaplin of CE.He is mostly seen guiding newbies, spotting spammers , making tense situations lighter with his one-liners. Though...
OK! All of you must have watched the youtube clip " world without engineers". that clip is the inspiration for this thread. 😀 All you need to do is take...
here you go! its whole 1 hr lecture on data structures algorithms. MIT's Introduction to Algorithms, Lecture 01 (visit www.catonmat.net for notes) https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6724701313234177393&hl=en