PPT Topics For Mechanical Engineering

dear frndzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im new 2 dis websi8 can any of u suggest me a nice topic 4 ppt 😒​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mounik
    dear frndzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im new 2 dis websi8 can any of u suggest me a nice topic 4 ppt 😒​
    Dear Mounik, why not first learn to type well? We don't want to spend time in deciphering your post and then keep guessing what help you actually need? We don't know what PPT are you talking about and what kind of topics you're looking for.
  • Raja Sekhara
    Raja Sekhara
    hi i need a seminar topic for my presentation
  • amitmech.svnit
    amitmech.svnit
    welding,meatlurrgy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Internet speed is a 'real issue' in many parts of the world. I wish to know what would all our CEans do if they got 10 mbps actual download speed....
For you:Which is the best, artificial or natural contraceptives? Why?
hey friends, after the history of micro processor now i came with the history of micro controller as i learned in my class today i known that history of micro...
Hi i am mohit sharma from bikaner and i am pursuing my engineering n electrical from govt. engineering college bikaner and i love cricket, football and robotics. I have made...
California based firm AeroVironment Inc. has successfully developed an unmanned flying vehicle which moves like a hummingbird. The robotic vehicle has a physical appearance which will make you confuse it...