ppt in electrical stream

Hi Frenz!

could anyone send me latest topics for presenting ppt in electrical stream 😕.Its much better if u send me d whole doccument ;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saaki
    Hi Frenz!

could anyone send me latest topics for presenting ppt in electrical stream 😕.Its much better if u send me d whole doccument ;-)
    How about someone among us coming to your college and presenting it on your behalf? That way you can relax at home while we do all the hard work for you. 😉 What say?
  • sai krishna
    sai krishna
    😒Hey dude!Itz really a gr8 idea.Then dont delay it keep it in practise😁👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI all friends, I am in 3 year ofcomputer science.Now I have to make a minor project & my topic is society managemant software.Please tell me any link to download...
Hiya......... I'm doing my 2nd year Industrial Engineering... I'm looking to make a ppt presentation and give a seminar talk on "Anthropometry".. Could someone please help me with it.......... Thank...
i would like to know that how to pass values from one html to another?pls reply
hi friends...i need ur help I am looking for pairwise testing using FSM. I have some doubts. 1.) In pairwise testing is it necessary that we should know the parameter...
The Red Hat Summit and JBoss World are the premier open source events to learn about the latest and greatest in open source cloud computing, platform, virtualization, middleware, and management...