Powering tech in households

Every house with digi meter is turning out shelling a larger amount as eb bill. Is there a smarter way to reduce eb bills by getting subsidies from our government

If so do share here

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Actually SEB's are already providing subsidies to Farmers, no need of subsidies to others..actually we are shelling out more other charges..
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Conqueror
    Every house with digi meter is turning out shelling a larger amount as eb bill. Is there a smarter way to reduce eb bills by getting subsidies from our government

If so do share here
    For home, there is no subsidies from our government. But places like colleges, Industries where huge power is consumed, subsidies are given from our government for maintaining good power factor.
    Correct me, If I am wrong
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I heard this if a household sets up solar panels in your complex you get subsidy from the Government

Is it true

I am not sure about this either?

Cos companies get subsidies from government since they consume a lot. What about small users like us so I want to know about this
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes govt offered a subsidy for implantation of solar power at home,but one more thing i heard that more than 40kv panel may get 50-70% subsidy below that they dint mention,these all look ofter and comes under MNRE/NABARD Scheme.to get more idea about that please follow the link:#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Huawei, global ICT solution provider company today has successfully established the 4G connection on Mount Everest about 5,200 meters above sea-level, with the help of China Mobile. ​ ​During the...
Apple aiming to battle the Android in low-end to Mid-end sector with the rumoured budget iPhone.The few screenshots of the budget iphone has been leaked by Techdy ​ ​The shiny...
Recently I noticed an "autorefresh" feature in a website. In this website there is no real time chat or anything. Just simple links to latest news,technical reviews, Technical Q/A &...
My doubt is related to KICK START bikes: Why do some bikes gets started though they are not in neutral (Eg. Yamaha) and why do some bikes should be brought...
Everyone knows that one person in office or at the university who gets restless when the quick smoke break is denied. However hard they try, they just can't quit smoking....