Powering servo motors

Hey there,
I have a robot as my FYP and it has two hobby servo motors Parallax Standard Servo (#900-00005) as manipulator actuators. the motor data sheet doesnt give extended information about powering it, all it shows that the maximum operating voltage is 6 V dc. the problem is that when the motors are changing angels (rotating); small fluctuations around the desired orientation are noticed and they never die out. i tried to supply the motors with different power supplies that have greater amperages but nothing changed. BTW these fluctuations are noticed when the motor is off load too. Please Help Me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which books to read to clear aptitude test for companies
i found that ce is not 100% compitable with opera. if any one is using it please rewiew it.😕
[FONT="]Technical Paper Presentation[/FONT]​ [FONT="]Participation: [/FONT][FONT="]Team of Maximum 3 members[/FONT] [FONT="]Rules & Regulations:[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Topic for the presentation has to be chosen by the participants.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]Maximum 3 participants per team.[/FONT] ·[FONT="]15 minutes...
Trillian File Size 15MB Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports chatting on Astra, Windows Live, Facebook, Yahoo, MySpace, AIM, Email, Google Talk, Skype, ICQ, Jabber,...
Hi guys! I know previously English scared asked this question, but now am asking this question with respect to my use. I will use atleast 6 hours a day now...