Power transmission via bluetooth

Is it possible to share or transmit power(either ac or dc) via blutooth...???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nehal Ahmad
    Is it possible to share or transmit power(either ac or dc) via blutooth...???
    That's quite interesting. To the best of my knowledge, I don't think Bluetooth can be used to transfer / transmit power. But I'd like to know if there is a way to do that. Looking forward to responses from electronics, electrical, communications engineers here on CE.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    That would be actually useless. Wireless power transfer always incur serious amount of losses & transmitting power when you're already on battery, its more complicated. Only like 10% of transmitted power will be used by the other device.

You would drain complete battery of your phone when you the other device will charge like 4-5% only.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Maximum power transferred will be lesser than milli watts so what are you planning to do with such a low power

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whose project should I select in the field of power generation system?
In quest of deep knowledge of civil engineering.Want to correlate each and every part of theoretical knowledge to real world problems.
What is Mohr's circle and what does it actually shows andn explains?
I got a spam mail today from this new ecommerce website called 'kaunsa.com' and they seem to be a 100% scam. I was shocked to see that they are offering...
suggest me the latest project in the field of automobile..