Power systems engineering project ideas

Hy Everyone! I am currently doing M. Tech on power systems engineering and it's high time I should start thinking about a project ! Can anyone help me with latest updates in power sector and some good project ideas ! I'd be grateful for that 😀 AlwaZz a proud CEan

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Rather than finding a random project, I believe the best source is your mind itself. In between your studies or industrial visits or internships, you would have definitely come across a lot of instances where you find some technology or some process is missing a handy feature. Those usually are good platforms to build on!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What will be the effect of yearback in engineering?One of my friend completed his engineering in 8 years.Does he has any carrier option with his degree for jobs and all?Can...
Before opening the box of today’s artistic-technology news, can we ask ourselves why scientists are trying to make a painter out of an AI-powered bot? While painting is certainly not...
If in case I have written the exam well and I am not in a position to go to US then will that certificate will be useful in India for...
I had an interesting request for an embedded system awhile back. The board was to boot fully into vxWorks, then load a couple different other vxWorks images into memory and...
What was the first computer that you ever had or used? I had a TI 99-4A