power system engineering

A young dynamic engineer with analytical and conceptual mind, able to work in a challenge environment

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. The poll you've started looks totally off-topic. Starting a poll is optional with every thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I m trying to create ODBC connection to database using MFC. I don't exactly know how to proceed. Could anyone provide some links to study
Metro ui has been used in xbox 360 and windows 8! It is based on typographical method. I wanted to know what metro ui refers to and what is typographical...
Hello, I have a small dc motor which runs on a 12v battery which is 12v 0.8Ah and is a sealed lead acid unit. Is this the same/equivalent as 800mAh...
The ultimate recipe to Control your PC from your Android Ingredients: PC Android phone Unified remote android app Unified remote PC app Wi-fi Recipe: The Unified Remote app for Android...
Here is a simple article about Entrepreneurs produced by IITs https://www.livemint.com/2012/04/09150248/Views--The-IIT-game-changers.html?h=A1 Your views please.