Power Supply 40v 2a

Hi

I went to design a 40V 2A power supply to run 3 stepper motor 3A.
i used L298 to deal with motor, the max volt can drive is 50V with 2A " i get this from datasheet L298 is this right? ".

so i went to design this power supply with regulator .

Replies

• RRITESH
    RRITESH
    Designing 40V DC is not easy and it is very costly i want to make A single linear requlator is not there to give 40V, so you have to connect it in series like from 12v transformers 7412 to series with other 7812 requlator...and maximum current of 78xx is 1amps so, an addiditional transistor will be required to pump the current to 2amps ......
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    You can use switching regulator which best, but i have no idea how to design it..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently a friend asked me for help in developing a small website working in their their company's intranet. Basically it has the following features: Admins can upload an excel sheet...
MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) has declared that it will be considering CAT scores for 2012-14 batch candidates. Till 2008-09, it used to consider these scores but as soon...
1. The difference between the local value & face value of 7 in the numeral 32675149 is Answers 75142 64851 5149 69993 (Answer) 2. 8597 - ? = 7429 -...
Hai this is harikrishna 2nd year mechanical engineering.i want to share all my doubts and info with all of you.so can you keep touch with me!
hi, i m presently persuaing my 7th sem in chemical engg.(b.tech). i m confused regarding higher studies or jobs ( that too it companies). If studies then which higher studies...