Power Plant Professional engineer

I am mechanical engineer by profession and working in power plant designing field and having more than 5 years experience in the industry. Presently i am working with Toshiba India Private Limited.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amit Ajmera
    I am mechanical engineer by profession and working in power plant designing field and having more than 5 years experience in the industry. Presently i am working with Toshiba India Private Limited.
    Welcome to CE, Amit 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#

Welcome to CE Family! Hope to see you here on the community frequently.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Great to have you here Amit!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time on CE. 😀
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Its great to have you in CE.
    I have been to thermal and hydro power plants. Its an interesting field. I like you to share your experience over here
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! This is Tanjina. I'm a student of Mechanical Engineering from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh. I've joined here to learn and be a real Engineer..
Data integrity is one of the most critical aspects of any database system. It is important that the data adhere to predefined set of rules, as determined by database administrator,...
I just stumbled across this teaser that is quite interesting - And then went to this site called www.thenextgalaxy.com It says, Join Samsung Mobile at Unpacked 2012, where the dawn...
Hey guys, I have been googling about the Java Media Framework that allows video, audio and other time based media to be added to java applications. We can capture webcam...
Just wondering whether we should offer dedicated sections for more engineering disciplines? For example, there are a lot of instrumetnation, product design engineers signed up on CE and they may...