Power Factor Explained - Video Lecture

Watch this video to learn how to calculate the power factor of any load for a given source voltage. This lecture is conducted by Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore. Discuss this topic with fellow electrical & electronics engineers. Ask your questions & doubts in this discussion and contribute your ideas.

[video=youtube;7S22cJ_aF9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S22cJ_aF9M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Look at the different domains of electromagnetic systems. This session lays the groundwork for lectures on transformers and motors.This lecture is conducted by Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of...
Watch this lecture on the electric and magnetic domain of transformers. The discussion includes hysteresis and the associated loss. Prof. L. Umanand, Principal Research Scientist of Power Electronics Group-IISc Bangalore,...
Samsung Nexus S is coming to India and the price of the model I9023 (with Super LCD screen, not SAMOLED) will be Rs.30400/-. Read our detailed coverage of the Nexus...
hey all CEs, I want some new ideas for my final year project.. ๐Ÿ˜ This project must be applicable in real life coz our teacher prefers project wth sponsership please...
Hello everyone i am using pic16f877a to send digital data to an ic using i2c communication. The clock frequency(SCL) given of the other ic is 400kHz .for initializing the i2c...