Power Amplifier Application

Hello Everyone, i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a good power amplifier application along with it's circuit but the circuit's not a necessity the application on the other hand is.... ๐Ÿ˜ Your help would be appreciated... Later ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Give me 4 days...power amplifiers are mostly used in Audio or Rf circuits
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    aams_E
    Hello Everyone, i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find a good power amplifier application along with it's circuit but the circuit's not a necessity the application on the other hand is.... ๐Ÿ˜ Your help would be appreciated... Later ๐Ÿ˜
    Really ;-) anyways get a lot here
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    really;-)get a lot here
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Mock test have huge benefits, if you are prepraing for any entrance exams and want to test your preparation then you can do this easily by mock test....
hi friends!Im happy to inform you about some exciting opurtunities in design for mechanical engineers. Friends those who r interested in design jobs come and visit my web page for...
hi friends, i am not clear with template in oops concepts .will anyone explain its basic things in this topic.
๐Ÿ˜• i m doing engg. in I.T. in third year.plz help me in seminar on latest technology related to computer .or any other technical field.plz as soon as possible................ thankx...................
Name: HORO *Engineering Trade: Electromechanical Location: MEXICO *Occupation: Half time employee and Automation Consultant Work Experience: 20 years of experience *Hobbies & Interests: Robotics, Autonomous vehicles, music *I joined CrazyEngineers...