Posterous Acquired By Twitter

Upcoming blogging platform Posterous has been acquired by Twitter - world's biggest micro-blogging platform. Posterous broke out the news through their blog and said that the posterous team is joining the flock at twitter. Just like Tumblr, Posterous service was built around making sharing easier. Twitter has promised to keep the posterous service up and running without any changes. The company will share information about migrating and backing up data for the users who want to move out of the service.

We had published our interview with Mr. Sachin Agrawal of Posterous: #-Link-Snipped-#

Any posterous users here? Do share your thoughts.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    Upcoming blogging platform Posterous has been acquired by Twitter - world's biggest micro-blogging platform. Posterous broke out the news through their blog and said that the posterous team is joining the flock at twitter. Just like Tumblr, Posterous service was built around making sharing easier. Twitter has promised to keep the posterous service up and running without any changes. The company will share information about migrating and backing up data for the users who want to move out of the service.

We had published our interview with Mr. Sachin Agrawal of Posterous: #-Link-Snipped-#

Any posterous users here? Do share your thoughts.
    😲
    I remember doing that interview. Wondering what made twitter go and buy it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's a black spot in power point 2007. Even after uninstalling the office 2007 and installing new office 2007 it's still there, but if i install office 2003 there no...
The International Football Association Board (IFAB)seems to be trying out electronic ways of determining whether or not a goal was scored. Two companies, Hawk-Eye and GoalRef have been shortlisted. Hawk-Eye...
Recently the IBPS PO exams for 19 banks were conducted.I had attended the same and not to mention was disqualified also.Since disqualified i never bothered to see the individual subject...
CrazyEngineers VoiCE Team is constantly trying to bring to you updates about what is latest in engineering & technology news. I hope all the CEans read our official blog -...
When Mercedes wanted to promote its new fuel cell vehicle, instead of placing it squarely in front of everyone in the world, the company decided to make the car invisible....