Post current job openings in your company

CEans,

If you know about latest job opening in your company, feel free to post information about it on CE Forums (in this section).

You may also provide your email ID so that you can send referrals. [Feel free to claim user CE Network ID, Check announcements section for details]. I suggest that you use following format to post job openings:-

PS: Please post authentic job openings. We trust you.

--------------------------------------------------

Title of your post should be

Company Name - Job Title - Experience - Location (City, Country)
Ex: Infosys - System Analyst - 4 to 6 years - Bangalore, India

Post Template
Company Name:

Experience Required:

Job Description:

Contact ID: Do not post phone number. Email ID can be posted in following format [ at ] [dot] com

Keep in mind that you are posting on open forums. So be careful while sharing your contact.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can we provide any job openings which are under government sector , this will be applicable to India only.

Can we post?😕
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep. I think it will be better to mention the location name. I'm editing the first post.
  • rishna
    rishna
    Below are the open positions in WELLS FARGO, Hyderabad, AP.

if any one interested please please put a visitor mesaage to me, i will be contacting you.
    You need to send me ur resume and name the option which u have selected.

Oracle DBA with Unix
    Oracle DBA with UNIX &shell scripting
    Exp: 3-6 years

Solaris& Veritas Admin
    Solaris &Veritas clusters, volume management&DMP
    Exp: 6-8 years

Windows,IIS &SQL server
    Strong knowledge of the MS Windows Operating systems and the ability to build and support a production environment.
    Exp: 6-8 years

Risk & Compliance Executive
    Experience in operational risk areas and IT Audits
    Perform Risk & control environment reviews. Monitor compliance with risk programs with focus on Business Continuity, Records Management and Vendor Management.
    Coordinate internal audits and external reviews of WFIS
    Exp: 3- 5 Years

DBA Manager 3
    Strong DBA background, pre & post production support experience, minimum 5 yrs of people management experience.
    Exp: 10-13 Years

Weblogic Administrator / Build & Release Engineer
    Should be familiar with build and weblogic development. Installation, Configuration, Tuning, and Deploying applications.
    In depth troubleshooting experience of a WebLogic Server application in a J2EE context. Knowledge on Unix (Sun Solaris, IBM AIX and HP Unix)
    Exp : 4-7 Year

Java Lead with Java/J2EE,
    Java/J2EE, Spring, Design Patterns
    EXP: 7-9 Years

Java Developers
    Java, Ajax, Struts, CSS, HTML
    Exp: 2-3 Years

Datastage Unix Developers
    Data stage/ ETL tools Development, UNIX
    Exp: 3-5 Years

Websphere Administrator
    Hands-on experience with Jython or JACL Scripting
    Exp: 4-6yrs

Java Application Developers
    JMS (MQ), JMS, Eclipse, TOAD, Enterprise Architect,Weblogic9x,Solaris 10x.
    Exp: 6-8yrs
  • Nadine
    Nadine
    I was searching around for some job openings and I found this great article about #-Link-Snipped-# and I guess that could be quite interesting for all of you.
    I hope you will find a great job 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well my company doesnt have openings now,can we post openings form other companies especially from referals!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.A funeral coffin was followed by a second one...
Hi friends, Myself moon from India, I want to discuss here my online business experience, You are most welcome to share your experience with me. Hi all friend I have...
hey guys....I am planning on making a line follower for my final year thesis. Can you guys help me by giving me input or ideas that can make this a...
I'm wondering who's got the best avatar on CE. 😀 I'll create a poll once we have top 5 nominations. If you want to nominate yourself (yes you can) change...
Hii all, Which one has higher bit error rate, BPSK or QPSK? Lets say got two similar communication system, one uses BPSK, another uses QPSK, which one will give higher...