Possible downtime notice

CEans,

CE's undergoing critical maintenance work & over the next two days, CE might be temporarily unavailable.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause. Comment on this announcement in the following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

We're almost done with the maintenance. There is some minor loss of data (few posts in chit-chat section). The site is now back, up & live for everyone.

We'll be performing checks & tweaks. You might experience minor problems over next 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience & support.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update

I'm happy to inform that the maintenance is now 100% done. If you face any problem or notice any errors, please report in the following discussion thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28739-possible-downtime-notice.html in this thread.
sir, i am currently doing my b.tech second year(mechanical engineering). i wish to do my internship in the coming summer break(2010) itself. however we do have an advantage of having...
I stumbled upon the term "Live MySQL Clustering" while reading a document. I tried searching on the web but couldn't find any article that explains it. Anyone here has information...
Hi Kinetic joules Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 We miss you , She was a good contributer well before I joined CE, read few posts of her. Come back!!
This link describes a curious connection between a 200 year old death mask and modern CPR training. Forensic Genealogy Book Contest