Possible CE Contest Ideas

We had a very successful "CE T-Shirt" design contest few weeks back on CE. Do you have any crazy contest ideas that we can have on CE?

Post them here! πŸ˜€

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Lmao. . . the Wallpaper design. . . of course!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not a bad idea. *Writes the contest idea on his notepad* πŸ˜‰
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Lol. . . I was thinking about like, for all the creative inverters out there, we could have some kind of invention contest or something. I don't know. It was just a thought!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are couple of ideas in my mind actually: -

1. Best college final year project.
    2. Best article (an article writing competition)
    3. Best innovative idea.
    4. The great CE programming contest

and more. Waiting for more innovative ideas.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I was thinking something like number 1 also. Hell, your ideas are better than mine.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    how about having (Mr crazyengineer title) contest?
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Thats' something different. That's a good idea!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    friendster7
    how about having (Mr crazyengineer title) contest?
    Mr./Ms. CrazyEngineer title. Sounds good - what's the idea? Please explain.;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    One more idea πŸ˜‰

How about collecting Project Ideas & Seminar topics? The one who submits most original / maximum project ideas will be the winner!

πŸ˜‰

You know what I mean, don't you?
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    That's another good one!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    One more idea πŸ˜‰

How about collecting Project Ideas & Seminar topics? The one who submits most original / maximum project ideas will be the winner!

πŸ˜‰

You know what I mean, don't you?
    Hahaha πŸ˜› Would be interesting to see how it turns out!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Hahaha πŸ˜› Would be interesting to see how it turns out!
    Maybe we'll start getting posts like - "Please give me project ideas so that I can win the contest" πŸ˜›

[​IMG]
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    we can have few rounds in this mr,mrs crazy engineer title.
    in first rounds we can have simple quiz or an essay and so on..
    and in coming rounds we can have few good debate topics

and finally we can ask the members to give vote among the final participants in the last round.
  • gohm
    gohm
    laugh, too funny!

The_Big_K
    Maybe we'll start getting posts like - "Please give me project ideas so that I can win the contest" πŸ˜›

[​IMG]
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K

[​IMG]
    Such people should be banned from the word go. We too prepared a lot of projects during our engineering days... but all original.

Hey why not revamp the CE logo design contest again? Wall paper seems good too.

ON a technical front, CE best article contest will also be good. Also, lets have a debate contest. We will choose a topic and ask people to post the best written views.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    ON a technical front, CE best article contest will also be good. Also, lets have a debate contest. We will choose a topic and ask people to post the best written views.
    This article/debate contest idea needs a serious thought. Who can we get as prize sponsors?

Maybe some tech magazine? Suggestions please?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Good idea. Lets get Tech Crunch Guys. πŸ˜€

But if you ask me, I think lets have one such contest first. Let these guys know we are doing a good job. We can always go for a second sponsored version. What say?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Good idea. Lets get Tech Crunch Guys. πŸ˜€

πŸ˜’ Mayur - think big, but not ridiculously big

Yeh, I agree. Let's discuss this offline (I mean through email). In the meantime, can we have more crazy contest ideas?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    πŸ˜’ Mayur - think big, but not ridiculously big

I hate pessimism. 😑 When you started CE, did you ever think it will grow that much the way it grew in last 2 and half years? You never though you will find so many crazy guys did you?

We have big guys here. Think and grow Big!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    I hate pessimism. 😑 When you started CE, did you ever think it will grow that much the way it grew in last 2 and half years? You never though you will find so many crazy guys did you?

β˜• Okay sire. Who's going to contact Michael Arrington? πŸ˜•

PS: We'll get sponsors! Now I'm aiming for Microsoft/Apple. :twisted:
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    mayurpathak

Absolutely...untill & unless we wont have those crazy ideas within,we cant grow to the heights where we have thought of....Keep your crazy ideas rolling..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I overheard a discussion about this topic between two software engineers - and I thought it would be a nice discussion topic on CE πŸ˜‰ . Do you think revealing...
CEans, Google has been trying to build a 'digg like thing' into their search pages over last couple of days - and its called Google Bucket! Now users will be...
hi all, Am in the final year of my Electrical Engineering. we r planning for a project on Intrusion Detection. hmmm.... well it should possibly consist of a Transmitter and...
πŸ˜•please tell me how to make one hard disk the master and the other one slave when there are two hard disks in the same computer system? wat is no...
Hi. I'm a graphic designer and I want to know what everyone thinks the best program out there is. I'm getting photoshop soon, but I'm looking for something else. So,...