Porsche 918 spyder Hybrid-Production version ready to make its debut

Porsche is ready to unveil its production version of 918 Spyder-Hybrid version of spyder in forthcoming Frankfurt Autoshow to be held at Germany from September 10 to September 22.Before Frankfurt Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance will be the first to see it on august 21.
Its a plugin hybrid with engine mounted on the mid section.It was powered by a 4.6 litre V8 engine powering a mammoth 608bhp with a torque of 530Nm torque.
porsche 918 spyder concept
Its electric battery +Motor can produce 156bhp with 6.8KWh Li-Ion battery.
Its total combined output is about 887bhp and a torque of 860Nm.
The company claims that it can reach a top speed of 340km/h.
(0-100km/h in 2.8 seconds,1-200km/h in just 7.9seconds,0-300km/h in 23seconds)
It has a economy of 30.3km/litre and emission has been noted as 79gms of CO2 per km.
It as prriced as 6.39 crores without weissach package.If you opt for weissach package it will total the cost to 6.9 crores.
The advantage of weissach package is weight was reduced upto 35kg.
Is Porsche going to steal the show in franksurt.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Holy Shit! this is one hell of a car. Along with the looks, you can just imagine the power it is delivering. The acceleration is just crazy. Not sure about others, but this jumped a lot of spots up in my dream cars. Best one to be unleashed in Frankfurt out of those we know of right now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yes guys . its true and official report from karnataka.Its a toyota camry hybrid media drive today held at Karnataka and the company has stated that Toyota camry hybrid is...
Can anyone explain as to what does "concrete class B50" means?
external hard disk is not detected by the computer after the error 'window-delayed error' problem is shown by the hdd??? pls tell me the solution asap...
hi when i am trying to connect to internet via mblaze i am getting an error as ppp link control protocol was terminated, what should i do now? i am...
I want some solution that how to download the videos from youtube like some toutorials using idm or other downloader like real player downloader is unable to do so. The...