• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    POINTERS AND MEMORY.pdf
    A great guide to pointers and memory!
    You should add this as a resource - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Which os is best for c programming LINUX OR WINDOWS 8.1?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Aadit Kapoor
    OS is insignificant. Its pretty much asking like which mobile is best to put Airtel sim card, the Samsung one or Apple one.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Aadit Kapoor
    Wrong question, if you asked which compiler, then it would make some sense !

Use gcc compiler.

Can use a IDE too, but at a later stage !
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    how to master c language?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Aadit Kapoor
    First get yourself ready with the basic stuff, learn through videos, and memorize through reading ebooks.

Then try different questions and form algorithms, you should work on your Data Structures concept 😉

PS: More detailed advice soon, have exam tomorrow, need to rush..!
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Aadit Kapoor
    take a real time existing software and try to develop that in small scale using c
    that's how i learned!
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Thanks Guys

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has today taken its new smartphone off the wraps with the launch of Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, a successor to the company's flagship phone - Grand. Bigger in size...
Hi, I want to open 3-4 pdf document in linux. By default when I click on any pdf document it opens using Document Viewer. However for next document it opens...
Hey guys, There are openings for the following posts in Teradata. If you are interested, send me your resumes on Neeraj.Sharma@Teradata.com Cheers...
Guess what? Guess. Aah! I guess you already knew. It's Crazy Engineers' Day tomorrow, and so it's also the Birthday of the creator @Kaustubh Katdare. Wishing him a very Happy...
What researchers from Carnegie Mellon University have achieved is truly remarkable. A step towards building computers that have common sense has become a reality thanks to NEIL or Never Ending...