Poets Of The Fall @Techkriti'15

Are you one of those who think that a Tech Fest is all about circuits, bots and brains?
Techkriti’15 is all set to prove you wrong!

Techkriti1

The technical and entrepreneurial fest of IIT Kanpur has in store a plethora of events that will surely blow your mind away!

The first night presents a mesmerizing performance by Kate Krushchika, a world renowned violinist from the UK. Having over 17 years of rigorous training in both electric and classical violin, she has performed in concerts and events all over the world. The night also brings to you a magic show by ‘Smoothini, the Ghetto Houdini’ of the America’s Got Talent fame. His interactive magic tricks and mind reading combined with his tongue-in-cheek humor result in a fun and memorable experience for all present.

To all those people who love to let loose and groove to peppy beats, Sunburn Campus brings to you an EDM night on the third day, hosted by Nucleya and Sartek. After the fearsome neck and neck competitions during day, it will be a much needed respite, the time for rejuvenation.

To top it all, Techkriti has none other than ‘The Poets of the Fall’ performing on the closing day of the technical extravaganza.

POTF

It is not just these shows that make Techkriti such a memorable experience. In addition to the shows, there will be talks by renowned people and exclusive exhibitions. From leading scientists like Dr. K. Radhakrishnan (Former Chairman, ISRO), Dr. Carl R. Hagen (Co-discoverer of the Higgs Boson) and Nobel Laureate Sir Anthony Leggett, to adventurers like
Pat Spain (TV host – ‘Beast Hunter’ on Nat Geo) to entrepreneurs like Dilip Chhabria (Founder, DC Design) to famous journalists, Techkriti has something to suit everyone’s interests.

A mini Auto-Expo will also be organized where the supercar DC Avanti and the little city ride Tia will be the main attractions. There will be many other exhibitions displaying some of the latest eye-popping inventions like coordinated robots, technologies like human face mapping and products having a variety of interesting and useful purposes.

Social campaigns have always been an integral part of Techkriti. This time too, the team brought smiles to many faces by its ‘#MakeAWish’ and Winter Clothes Donation campaigns. It strengthened the cause of preventing Teen suicide by the ‘#IamStrong’ campaign. Blood donation drives were regularly organized in association with BloodConnect. As a part of its endeavors, Techkriti also organized an Adopt a Tree campaign to bring about awareness about the environment.

Techkriti’15 gives you ample opportunity to learn and innovate while having fun all along. Don’t forget to dance, serenade, shout out loud and enjoy the fun moments that will be coming your way this spring from the 19th to the 22nd of March at IIT Kanpur.

CrazyEngineers is proud online media partner for Techkriti 2015

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With almost all websites asking for logging-in to use their facilities, it is an undeniable fact that maintaining and remembering passwords for each website is a hassle. Although, logging-in through...
My objective is to run the script automatically when usb-dongle is inserted . I looked into other links in google for the same but just can't get it work ....
Ideata Analytics is a computer software company founded by Pranjal Jain in the year 2013. A big data intelligence platform, Ideata Analytics provides an end-to-end, highly intuitive analytical application which...
Hi , currently i am working in infrastructure domain as wintel level1 support from past 1 year .but i want to change my domain (as it is 24/7) where i...
Hi Feels great to express our opinions and clear doubts. Am currently working as MIS Analyst for more than a year in a BPO industry. However am looking to change...